Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. The user's browser memorizes cookies on the hard disk only during the current session, occupying a minimum memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in security settings. Without your express consent - through the activation of cookies in your browser – ICAMCyL Foundation will not link in the cookies the data stored with your personal data provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, restricted access parts, remember the elements that comprise an order, make the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social media.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: Those that either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing activity on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, treated either by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient possible way the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use you make of our website. For this, we can analyse your browsing habits on the Internet, and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which they provide the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: ICAMCyL Foundation website may use third-party services that, on behalf of the foundation, collect information for statistical purposes, use of the site by the user and for the provision of others services related to the activity of the website and other Internet services.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
If you have questions about this cookies policy, you can contact the ICAMCyL Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org